This is the start of an exciting new speculative fiction series set to transport readers on a multifaceted journey, combining elements of science fiction, fantasy, philosophy, and the eternal human quest for meaning.
As a reader of speculative fiction, I’ve always been interested in books that twist myth with reality and question our very existence. You can think of this series as a mix of Tom Clancy’s The Hunt for Red October meets Dan Simmons’ Ilium with a hint of Russell Nohelty’s Godsverse Chronicles.
Drowning Earth is just the beginning of a new 4-book series where reality is not always as it seems. But sometimes, it takes the threat of nuclear annihilation to illuminate the age-old myths we’ve overlooked.
Bull Nuke Oscar Allen : With over three decades in the navy under his belt, Oscar is the epitome of discipline and dedication. Beginning his naval journey in the many roles below deck, he now stands at the helm of engineering as the Bull Nuke, ensuring the seamless functioning of the submarine’s crucial nuclear reactor. For a short period of time, he and Kel ventured to the private sector to try their hand at forming a marine startup, but they both returned to the military fold, bringing with them their groundbreaking supercavitating technology and helping create the HMS Bancroft.
The Crew of HMS Bancroft : The heart and soul of the HMS Bancroft aren’t just its main figures but the entire crew that brings the vessel to life. From communications and warfare to medical and supplies, each dolphin plays a pivotal role. And, of course, let’s not underestimate the importance of the chef – because even in the most advanced submarine, a well-fed crew is a happy and efficient one.
Journey with these remarkable characters and many more in the gripping narrative of Drowning Earth. Dive deep into a world of intrigue, resilience, and discovery.
- Paperback & Dust Jacket: While the above are mockups, they’re very close to the final product. We’ve worked in partnership with the visionary Tom Edwards to ensure that the beauty you see on your screen is matched only by the exquisite feel in your hands.
- Size: The paperback measures 5” x 8” and the hardcover will be 6” x 9”.
- Length: More than 380 pages, comprising over 106,000 words.
- Signature: Each physical book will come with a digital signature from me on the cover page. For those who prefer the traditional touch, a physical signature option is also available and can be added separately as an add-on to your pledge.
- Formatting: Internal layouts have been meticulously designed for readability and aesthetic appeal.
By purchasing this book, you’re not just getting a great story; you’re acquiring a meticulously crafted reading experience, from the first page to the last.
Schedule an Event